39 Years Old, 5'4" 120lbs. Just Did Liposonix on my Belly Area :) - Cooper City, FL

I'm 39 years old and a mother of one 13 year old...

I'm 39 years old and a mother of one 13 year old boy. I exercise intensely 5 times a week, eat clean and healthy, and I have still never been able to get rid of the excess fat in my belly-button area. One day I was reading about Liposonix and I thought it fits who I was and my lifestyle. I did the procedure last Wednesday (2/12/14) at Ageless Medical in Cooper City, FL. Let me just start off by saying I was very impressed with the facility. It was super trendy, everyone was welcoming and professional and most of all, it was very clean! For the procedure, I opted not to take any of the strong painkillers (they do offer). I am not a fan of needles nor do I like strong medication so I just took 2 Advil as an alternative before the procedure. I ended up doing 6 squares on my belly (3 mid-belly other 3 lower-belly). During the treatment the pain I experienced was tolerable. I do want to explain that when I say tolerable, I am still implying that there was pain. The sensation felt like tiny needles with a heat wave. The pain was not constant but when it did hit, it was certainly tolerable. My motto is "no pain no gain!!!" It has been almost a week since I did it and I have just a few bruises and a little bit of swelling left. I am very excited to see the results, I can't wait! Another added bonus was that I got to see a nutritionist complimentary with my Liposonix treatment. Now, I am paying more attention to what I am eating and am drinking more water. I am also continuing my daily workouts! I included some pictures of my belly the day of the procedure. I will be posting my 'after' pictures as well once I have reached that time.
Hi just wondering how things are coming along? I think it says you did the liposonix 2 months ago. I am thinking about doing this procedure and would love to hear about your results!
Glad the procedure wasn't so bad.  How bad were the bruises?  Looking forward to your recovery pics!

8 weeks post-Liposonix!

Ok everyone, so far...very happy with the results. It has been a little over 8 weeks since my treatment and I am so happy! I am still eating healthy and exercising the same. I am posting my pictures now that it has been 8 weeks. Tell me what you think! I will also post pictures after 12 weeks since the treatment is intended to give full results between 8-12 weeks. :)
Would love to know how you are feeling about things now.
How did the three month out results look?
I can see a difference. Especially the last pic. Do you feel or see a change in clothes fitting better?
Ageless Medical. Cooper City FL.