Uneven Results on Abdomen

Had procedure done 3 months ago. Received two...

Had procedure done 3 months ago. Received two treatments one immediately after the other on each side of belly button. Left side started to respond well after about 3 weeks, however right side has not changed, leaving me very uneven.

Still giving doctor a chance to make good by repeating the procedure on right side "at cost". However, when I arrived in the office as agreed 3 weeks ago, he declined due to concerns about a laparoscopy/hysteroscopy I had 3 years earlier. I continue to wait for him to gather more info. but it's starting to feel like I'm getting the run around.

Doctor knew about laparoscopy prior to performing Zeltiq so why is it a problem now?

Went to see surgeon yesterday about the uneven...

Went to see surgeon yesterday about the uneven distribution of fat following my Zeltiq procedure. She said the bulge is nowhere near her incision and thinks my unevenness is directly resulting from my Zeltiq and recommended another procedure. Waiting for Zeltiq doc to call back to make appt. to repeat on the right side.

I will update my post if I ever get a firm answer and get this problem gets corrected without spending more money.