Skinnier in Irvine, CA

Had huge beer/carb belly last vacation pic were...

Had huge beer/carb belly last vacation pic were not appealing to look at.

Dr Liu was so professional. She went over all my options carefully and did not press for me to select any procedure. In fact she talked my wife out of attempting the procedure on a spot that she thought was not optimal for Coolsculpting.

I chose to do 3 areas initially sides and abdomen. Sides were almost painless just a strong pinch for about 1 min then it just feels numb. The abdomen was a little more tender, felt a strong pinch for 5 minutes then a mild numbness for the remaining 55 minutes. Office is very nice wide selection of dvd's to watch during procedure. Results were so good on the first 3 areas just went back for two more treatments on different spots. Went from wearing a size 38 jean to size 34 jean in 4 weeks but dr says the full benefit of treatment won't be seen until week 8.

Going from size 38 jeans to size 34 jeans in 4 weeks has been amazing, and motivated me to start diet an exercising to get even more results. Will probably also get additional treatments to get to my goal of a size 30.

Newport Beach Dermatologic Surgeon