Pain After Cool Sculpting

I had my lower stomach bulge cool sculpted 8 days...

I had my lower stomach bulge cool sculpted 8 days ago. The procedure itself was pretty simple, however, once the head of the machine is suctioned off of my skin...this frost bitten peircing pain lasted for ten minutes. Wasnt sure if i was hot/cold or going to vomit. After ten minutes, i felt completely fine. The only thing I am curious of now, is the pain that started in the numbed sensation part of my lower stomach two days after the procedure. It is now day 8 and the pain is intolerable...is this to be expected??

I am so glad to read this (although not glad that this is happening to you of course!) as I too am on day 8 after lower and upper stomach bulge cool sculpting and haven't slept for 5 nights now! The pain is horrible and I can't wear jeans or slacks as even the touch on my skin feels like someone is peeling it off with a knife. I hope and pray this is just temporary and will be gone soon. Good luck and let me know if it gets better for you or if there is anything that can be done while we wait for healing.
It reduced my abdomen slighty after 1 month the fat felt like rubber hard and lumpy. I tried another method NonSurgical Lipo and skin tightening in Palmetto Bay, fl Dade county. Each treatment was an hour and way less expensive. I couldn't believe the results and the price. The fat hasn't come back and it's been about 6 months. The results were amazing and so far long term!
hi lean lady, i'd love to know more about the procedure you had done. did you write a review about it? is there another name for it? i did a search online for nonsurgical lipo, but i can't find any side effect/risk information or whether it's FDA approved.
Hi C.B. It is FDA approved I believe the skin Tightening is done with Pelleve and Lase. as for The fat melting it is done with "ultra cavitation". The Technician made it clear that timing for each treatment was very important. I also had to sand on a vibrating plate for lymphatic stimulation. Glad I can help.
I've had cool sculpting several times and the results are great! I can definitely tell a difference and plan to have the procedure done on at least two more areas.
I'm with you, love CS, great results!
Pufferpunk, I'm sorry but I never mentioned loving cool sculpting. As a matter of fact I was ripped off. When meat is placed in a freezer it shrinks. When apply heat to anything It melts. Never mentioned loving cool sculpting. Trying to warn people not to get ripped off.
It worked for me!
That's great..... At first I thought it worked for me but after 2 months came back hard and lumpy. Same happened to two acquintances.
My response is posted under Zac4life's post.
And, it worked great for me & thousands of others.
You must be getting paid for posting reviews for this company. Because you continue to argue with me. I think it's funny !
Hope I don't get lumpy. If you need to and live in California try BHPSG as the staff can help you come to a solution if the lumps and the bumps look bad. My experience is that is is a ton of pain and some nice gain. Thank YOU all for your quick replies.
Yeah & I made up my before & after pics, too!
Girl you are amazing looking. I think you must have put you heart I to a lifestyle change too! It is a transformation. Enjoy the new sculpted YOU!! Awesome
Thanks! I joined Overeaters Anonymous 6 years ago & started eating Weight Watchers,doing water aerobics & swimming laps 3x/week. I still couldn't get that tummy fat to go away & am pear-shaped. CS did what diet & exercise couldn't & has reshaped my body "close" to what I always dreamed to look like. I mean, I'm 54 years old & realize I'll never look like a 20 year old but I bet I'm the best-looking 54 year old on the block!
Will do thanks!
Did you have any pain? My stomach is still sore, and it's been 4 days :(
Did you have pain afterwards? It's been 4 days for me and my stomach is still in pain when I walk :(
0 pain in the 11 treatments I've had.
Yes and the area was numb for months very uncomfortable.
Thanks Pufferpunk!
I am still in pain. I had my ab and 4 sides done. My ab is what has been the most painful since having it done 3/7/14. It like electrical zaps with burning and it's 24 around the clock. I've tried Spanx, Motrin, Tylenol , menthol and capsaicin patches to no avail. I gave in and took some leftover Vicodin I had since I had a BA done 1/20/14 and that pain was tolerable! This wakes me up in the middle of the night. My problem is more now with anything that touches my skin. I leave my shirt off my belly and sweatpants low. I look pregnant. I hope this is all worth it! Oh I even started neurontin 2days ago and still waiting for some relief. I go back to work on Friday and I'm nervous cause I don't know what to do if I still have pain. I am an RN and my pain threshold is high but this is ridiculous. I'm gonna see about getting lidocaine patches now.
Your Dr should have prescribed Neurontin, a nerve-blocker. Problem is, you must take it at the 1st sign of pain. You can still try it but you may have to just ride it out. It DOES get better!