Pain After Cool Sculpting

I had my lower stomach bulge cool sculpted 8 days...

I had my lower stomach bulge cool sculpted 8 days ago. The procedure itself was pretty simple, however, once the head of the machine is suctioned off of my skin...this frost bitten peircing pain lasted for ten minutes. Wasnt sure if i was hot/cold or going to vomit. After ten minutes, i felt completely fine. The only thing I am curious of now, is the pain that started in the numbed sensation part of my lower stomach two days after the procedure. It is now day 8 and the pain is intolerable...is this to be expected??

I had abdominal cool sculpting and experienced severe pain (similar to shingles pain) and swelling. I'm on day 12 now, following the procedures, and today is the first day that I wasn't in absolute agony. The swelling is a little better, and the pain is too.
My worst days were 4-7. You should feel better everyday now. After the pain comes itching and your belly well radiate heat (at least mine did), but the hard part should be over for you. Take care.
Yes, my belly radiated heat too! I was surprised by this and worried as well. I'm glad that you mentioned this. Yes, today (day 12) is by far the best day I've had since the procedure and I think I'm finally on the road to feeling better.
I have had terrible pain (similar to shingles pain) and swelling following abdominal cool sculpting. I'm on day 12 now and it's just starting to feel a little better.
Just wanted to add that I did have terrible neuropathy in my midsection starting on day four and lasted till day fourteen. I did not experience this on the love handles or flanks. I was trying everything from topical cool gels to capsaicin patches (made it worse. I could not tolerate the burning sensation). About two months later I felt a hard area just above where the applicator was and I thought oh no, this is what I've been reading about! Needless to say, it's now a little over three months and I'm happy with the results as the hard area is decreasing. It did not produce a dramatic look but enough to where now I can fit into anything comfortable. I did lose a couple of inches I think. I will not do it again as there wasn't that big of a result for the money I spent and the neuropathy as horrible.
I am not fit, do not work out. I am 5'4", 150 and 52 years old. I have had 8 treatments - 2 large paddles on lower abdomen twice, two small on flanks and upper abdomen. For the discomfort and cost I cannot say I endorse this procedure. I was told I was a perfect candidate. I still have another 4 treatments that I have paid for so we'll see at the end. But 5 months after my first treatment I'm not seeing a change. However, as said above, I don't work at it either.
If I was you I would talk with the MD because if you say you can not endorse this procedure than they should at least work with you on returning your prepaid txs not used or offer alternative txs. Check your paper work you signed. A reputable MD should work with you. Tell them the pain is not bearable and see what happens. I will not do it again myself knowing now what to expect with the neuropathic pain I experienced.
I will talk to the MD, thank you for the advice. I prepaid for 12 treatments up front (my Mom passed away and I did this for me). The second application of the large paddles on my lower abdomen did not result in the same horrific pain that happened on the first application. But I still do not see any change for the cost and discomfort.
I am so glad to read this (although not glad that this is happening to you of course!) as I too am on day 8 after lower and upper stomach bulge cool sculpting and haven't slept for 5 nights now! The pain is horrible and I can't wear jeans or slacks as even the touch on my skin feels like someone is peeling it off with a knife. I hope and pray this is just temporary and will be gone soon. Good luck and let me know if it gets better for you or if there is anything that can be done while we wait for healing.
It reduced my abdomen slighty after 1 month the fat felt like rubber hard and lumpy. I tried another method NonSurgical Lipo and skin tightening in Palmetto Bay, fl Dade county. Each treatment was an hour and way less expensive. I couldn't believe the results and the price. The fat hasn't come back and it's been about 6 months. The results were amazing and so far long term!
hi lean lady, i'd love to know more about the procedure you had done. did you write a review about it? is there another name for it? i did a search online for nonsurgical lipo, but i can't find any side effect/risk information or whether it's FDA approved.
Hi C.B. It is FDA approved I believe the skin Tightening is done with Pelleve and Lase. as for The fat melting it is done with "ultra cavitation". The Technician made it clear that timing for each treatment was very important. I also had to sand on a vibrating plate for lymphatic stimulation. Glad I can help.
I've had cool sculpting several times and the results are great! I can definitely tell a difference and plan to have the procedure done on at least two more areas.
I'm with you, love CS, great results!
Pufferpunk, I'm sorry but I never mentioned loving cool sculpting. As a matter of fact I was ripped off. When meat is placed in a freezer it shrinks. When apply heat to anything It melts. Never mentioned loving cool sculpting. Trying to warn people not to get ripped off.
It worked for me!
That's great..... At first I thought it worked for me but after 2 months came back hard and lumpy. Same happened to two acquintances.
My response is posted under Zac4life's post.
And, it worked great for me & thousands of others.
You must be getting paid for posting reviews for this company. Because you continue to argue with me. I think it's funny !
Hope I don't get lumpy. If you need to and live in California try BHPSG as the staff can help you come to a solution if the lumps and the bumps look bad. My experience is that is is a ton of pain and some nice gain. Thank YOU all for your quick replies.
Yeah & I made up my before & after pics, too!
Girl you are amazing looking. I think you must have put you heart I to a lifestyle change too! It is a transformation. Enjoy the new sculpted YOU!! Awesome
Thanks! I joined Overeaters Anonymous 6 years ago & started eating Weight Watchers,doing water aerobics & swimming laps 3x/week. I still couldn't get that tummy fat to go away & am pear-shaped. CS did what diet & exercise couldn't & has reshaped my body "close" to what I always dreamed to look like. I mean, I'm 54 years old & realize I'll never look like a 20 year old but I bet I'm the best-looking 54 year old on the block!
Will do thanks!