CoolSculpting - Gold Coast, Australia

I'm a fit healthy 27 year old male. I'm...

I'm a fit healthy 27 year old male. I'm 72kgs and 183cm tall. i work out regularly and lead an active lifestyle but for as long as i can remember i have had a little pot belly (below my bellybutton) and love handles. However the rest of me is very lean. It has always made me uncomfortable and honestly i think out of proportion.

After contemplating every type of new lipo (smartipo,vaser,bodytite etc) i decided that coolsculpting would be my best option because it's non invasive, seems to be having good results and it was in my price range.

I had the procedure done today on my love handles and i'm going back tomorrow for the lower abs. The procedure was fine, just a little uncomfortable with the cold and the suction but totally bearable. I was watched movies on my ipad.

The treatment took an hour per side. When finished the nurse removed the machine and the treated area looked like a pink/red frozen chicken breast!! it felt like it too! very strange but kinda interesting. I have a few little bruises from the suction but i'm not too concerned about that.

For the first 10minutes after, the treated area was kinda sore, numb and cold, but it feels fine now.. it's just red and tender to touch.

For now i'm just gonna keep drinking as much water as i can and hopefully start running and working out again tomorrow.

I guess i'll keep you updated

hey dude you never posted an update as to your results. let us know!

Hi GoldCoastGuy,

Welcome to RealSelf! Good luck today with your lower abs. :)