Coolsculpting - Richmond, VA

I decided to try Coolsculpting to get rid of an...

I decided to try Coolsculpting to get rid of an area of fat in my lower abdomen. I am very active and regularly exercise and neither my diet nor countless sit-ups would help me lose that lower belly bulge. I had heard about Coolsculpting from a friend and decided to try the procedure for myself. My experience was great. I felt that I knew what to expect the day of treatment from my consultation with the doctor and was made to feel very comfortable during the entire process. The procedure itself was a little uncomfortable right in the beginning but the staff at the office helped me feel relaxed and within ten minutes the discomfort had subsided and I was able to nap and catch up on phone calls during the rest of the treatment. The area felt a little tingly and sensitive, almost like a sunburn, for several days after the treatment, but nothing unbearable or painful. I was taken good care of and send home with all the information on what to expect post-treatment. I started noticing a difference in the treatment site after a couple of months and continued to see results a couple months after that. It has now been more than six months since my treatment and I still see the lasting results. If I gain weight, it no longer sits as much in my lower abdomen. That area is no longer a problem area for me and I feel excited still when I wear clothes that used to feel tighter on my abdomen. I would absolutely do Coolsculpting again!

Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Staff is friendly and welcoming Dr. Sundin is patient and explains everything fully Everyone took lots of time with me and made me feel very comfortable and excited for my treatment I received immediate responses to any questions and worries that I had Dr. Sundin and the office followed up with me to make sure I was feeling well and happy with the procedure

Hi Sarah,
I too went to same office as you. I had the lower abdomen procedure. I am on day 8. The procedure caused me a lot of pain and am still having a lot of pain. My stomach is huge from the procedure. Advil nor Tylenol help. The office would only give me a script for Vicodin which I can't take at work. Any suggestions anyone?? When will stomache deflate so I can wear my clothes again??

Hi Sarah, thanks for sharing your experience with us. It's great that you got your desired results, if you have any before/afters it would be awesome to see the difference!

Kirsty