Lingual Braces Are a Fantastic Option to Straighten Your Teeth - Coolangatta, AU

I had attempted to have lingual braces put on my...

I had attempted to have lingual braces put on my teeth several years ago, but was unfortunately convinced not to do it by several dentists (but without any giving any valid explanation as to why this was a bad idea). I spent many years putting up with minor aches in my mouth while my teeth were slowly moving more and more out of place. However, I did not want the generic braces that were so conspicuous.

The minor discomfort felt following the application and manipultion of the braces is the same as if you had the standard braces. However, there is confidence in knowing your braces are not the centrepiece of your face. The progress of your improving smile is seen a lot sooner as your straightening teeth are visible, making the whole experience not feel like it takes as long.

I would recommend any person wishing to get their teeth straightened to visit Dr Francis Wong and his staff at South Tweed Orthodontics as it is a fantastic option, with great results.

Dr Francis Wong

There is not any aspect that needs improving, as I had an excellent experience from the beginning through to now after my braces have been removed Dr Francis Wong, from South Tweed Orthodontics was the first orthodontist that readily and confidentally said he was able to do what I was looking for. His expertise and years of experience is evident throughout every consultation, whilst he still maintains a relaxed atmosphere. My wellbeing and comfort was always of the utmost importance. The staff at South Tweed Orthodontist are very professional and personable, making for a pleasant visit each consultation.

I'm so glad that you had a good experience with your lingual braces. I'm assuming you are done with your treatment now, is that correct, or are you still in them?