2 Weeks Post-op and Tummy Exactly the Same As Before

I had cool lipo on my lower abdomen on the 19th of...

I had cool lipo on my lower abdomen on the 19th of June and now despite it almost being two weeks, my lower abs look as bloated as before.

The experience itself was very comfortable and I felt no pain whatsoever. In fact, I felt very happy and chatted throughout the procedure. However, thinking that I would have no problems whatsoever, I got up too quickly and suffered nausea and felt faint. There was no way I could have driven home after so please do get someone to drive you home.

I had stiches on my incisions and virtually no drainage. Only the first set of bandages from the doctor had blood on them. When I took a shower the next morning and put new bandages, no more fluids came out. Is that normal?

I'm about 5'4 and weigh about 110pounds. I've always been slim and fit as I exercise religiously 3/4 times a week. However, after having 3 kids within 5 years, my tummy had developed a paunch in front that made me very self-concious, so I decided to try Cool lipo.

My doctor told me that they only took a little of the liquefied fat out and had left the rest to be naturally drained out by the body's own system. Now that I've read the threads here, it seems that I should have insisted that everything be taken out....is that true??

I've hardly any brusing, although I still can't wear jeans and my tummy is quite sore.

Can somebody tell me whether the body will really drain the rest of the fat out or will I have to re-do my tummy again?