Cool Lipo on Saddlebags - St. Louis

I had cool lipo performed on the 14th of Feb. It...

I had cool lipo performed on the 14th of Feb. It was on my saddlebags. I weigh around 125 and am 5'6" so I am thin, but my saddlebags were a huge problem for me. I could never find clothing to fit me.

It took about 3 hrs total. They took 800 cc (1 litre) of fat out of me. It was slightly painful and the leaking of fluid afterwards was frightening. I used over a bag of tampax pads to absorb the leakage, of course this is expected after the procedure, the slits in your skin are suppose to leak for about 24 -48 hours. They leak the fluid they fill you up with.

Later the pain was pretty bad. I had to use Vicadin for pain. I could not sit or sleep properly due to the incisions on my rear and sides, three in all on each leg. I am still in pain but it is worth it.. I cant believe how much it has changed my appearance. I have lost over 2 inches on each side.

I feel more confident and I can finally find clothes. I would do it a hundred times over. It was a huge success and the pain is worth the results. I have had more pain working out my hips and pain in shopping for pants than this. If you are thin and need a little help do it.

where is your dr located??
Glad you got the results you wanted! I'm looking into doing the muffin top area (I'm 5'6" and 120 but that's always been my bad area and after having a baby, it's worse.)What kind of questions should I ask my dr? Why did you need to see him twice after and then again weekly? Is it just to see how you are healing? (The dr. I would go to is 5 hours away.) Any before/after pics would be great! Thanks for any help!
I've seen my doctor once a week afterward because that's his follow up schedule for the first month. He checks for bruising, any potential fluid pockets that might be collecting, and then drains them. I've had 2 pockets drained off and the relief was instant, since the area had been a bit tender. He said my body would eventually re-absorb it, but draining it can speed the healing process. Realistic heal time is 30 days, based on my experience. Make sure you've got adequate coverage for the kids for the first few days. You'll need it. You won't want a little one crawling on your tummy or having to carry a toddler on your hip. It will be sore. I'm headed back to the gym next week--week 3 to ease back into low impact workouts. I still wouldn't want to jar everything around with a spirited aerobic workout. The doctor should give you a body binder for support. Wear it--even it feels taut. It will help alot. I've also been taking Zyrtek for itching since my torso is healing--my skin is itchy. Your abs will feel tender but hard like a rock after. My abs are relaxing and the hardness is giving way to slimmer more pliable skin each week. I know my doctor plans to take after pics at the 30 day mark. What city are you getting your procedure done?
Dr. Ramos "Slim Image"

He was gentle and very nice, he really seemed like he loved what he did. His procedure was done professionally and with care.