Misrepresented Marketing of CoolSculpting Procedure - Contour Clinic, MN

It concerns me that there is such a strong...

It concerns me that there is such a strong misrepresentation for CoolSculpting and I want to share my experience and also my friend's experience with the procedure on our stomachs. When they state there is no downtime, that is false. The first and second day after the procedure, your skin is still "frozen" and so there is no feeling. Starting day three to five, is when the sensitivity is real. We were both swollen and very sore. It lasted for about two weeks for me and three weeks for my friend. You should not plan any life events within a month (or two in some cases) that would require you to be in tight clothing. The ideal candidate for this procedure is someone with very little extra weight on them...perhaps 10-15 pounds maximum. For any others, it will be a complete waste of time and money.
I think this procedure is not for someone with "extra" weight but for people at their perfect weight, who have extra stubborn pockets of fat left after exercising & eating healthy. I had 0 downtime, no swelling & very little bruising. No pain to speak of at all. See my before/after pic in my avatar.
Contour Clinic, MN

I would have thought there would have been a check in call from the clinic but there was nothing. I truly believe they are too much about selling this procedure and not sharing enough about the right profile of those who would benefit from CoolSculpting.