46 Years Old, 3 Kids, and a Much Needed Breast Reduction - Dominican Republic, DO

My motivation to getting the surgery was my back...

My motivation to getting the surgery was my back health was bad because of the weight of my breasts and I've lived with the pain for many years and finally made the decision to get them reduced. The size lowered my self-esteem. After the surgery was done I, was very happy with the out coming results.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Adolfo Sesto is an amazing surgical doctor who gave me a lot of confidence in choosing him to be the one who performed the surgery on me. From the first interaction he treated me with a lot of respect and the whole staff made me feel very welcomed at their office. I am a nurse and I saw in him and his work space that sense of trust the time I spent in his location. All my fears went away because of his hospitality and professionalism. I would highly recommend him to any other person who is going through what I did. Making this decision was one of the best I ever made for myself because it motivated me to do so much more for myself I wasn't willing to do before. I am now more fit, my back health is better than ever, and my self-esteem is at an all time high now that I don't have the burden of carrying the weight of large breasts and people see the difference in my mood. And most importantly, Dr. Adolfo Sesto is a doctor who follows up with you after interactions and will ask for updates on recovery after the procedures are done.