b

I had been planning to get this rose for a while,...

I had been planning to get this rose for a while, and it came out beautiful. I had it done by a friend who is actually doing pretty well in the tattoo scene and I respect him as an artist. The rose is well shaded and it's just how I like my roses to be. But I feel that it is a little too big and that the leaves look too aggressive where it wraps around my tricep. It's only been a couple of days and I'm not sure if I truly regret the action or if I'm just not used to the big change on my body. I think it looks nice but I can't say I'm 100% satisfied with it at the moment, maybe I will like it more when it lightens up or maybe I truly do regret it but I don't want to believe that. I have been feeling down and lost, and the fact that I did some research on laser removal treatments is embarrassing enough for me to admit. If I truly do regret it then I will consider laser removal treatments but only if I can remove it completely. It's all in black ink, and I have slightly dark skin. I'd love to hear some feedback, I haven't been feeling right since I got it.

Photo