I am only 14 days post op. I had a full tummy...

I am only 14 days post op. I had a full tummy tuck, breast lift, liposuction of upper tummy, flanks, hips, lower and side of breast and back (or sides of breast). Fat grafting to my lower tights. So far, I can see the difference on my waist line (smaller, more define). But not sure of all else, don't see result yet.

I am 5 weeks post op for a full tummy tuck, lipo,...

I am 5 weeks post op for a full tummy tuck, lipo, breast lift and hip fat transfer. I am still in the early stages of recuperating... I have a THOUSAND! questions, concerns and Dr. Cortes answers my questions and put my concerns at ease. Never seems upset or rushed! I still have a long way to go!

I am 5 weeks post op for a full tummy tuck, lipo,...

I am 6 weeks post op tomorrow Friday, Sept 1st....

I am 6 weeks post op tomorrow Friday, Sept 1st. However, I am not a happy camper. I expected more and I don't think my expectations were too far out. I expected to have a flatter stomach. I expected my boobs to look similar to each other as they did before. I expected the breast to have similar scarring and heal in a similar way, this is not happening. My breasts are completely different from each other! My stomach is thick! and bulging. I am still dealing with the swell hell period of plastic surgery! I think I have a persistent seroma. I have to wear an extremely tight and therefore painful girdle 24 hours a day! So, at this point in my long and painful recovery I would say NO! I would not do it again and YES! I regret spending so much money on this. I look good in my clothes when I wear my girdle, but, guess what, if wearing a girdle was no problem, I would have looked just as great wearing before the surgery, and it would have been much cheaper! I am so extremely depress. My PS keeps telling me I have to be patient. I wish I could go to sleep and wake up in a year! I do a lot of research and lots of women with my problem require a revision! I don't have the money, nor do I want to go through this recovery HELL again! So... do I have to live with this, worst than before, body? That's sucks and that IS depressing! I wish I could stop worrying and thinking about the worst possible scenario, but, I can't. One good thing about the surgery... I have a waist and some nicer hips! and my belly button looks amazing!!! ;-) I hope when I update this again I feel COMPLETELY different than I do today. ;-(

1 year later, DEPRESS and looking for a REVISION surgeon!

It has been an entire year since my surgery. You know? that time when they tell you that you finally see your FINAL results!! WEll, how depressing is that??? Since the beginning I saw my results were less than optimal, as weeks, months passed by I voiced my concerns. My doctor was NOT supportive... called me fat, made me feel like I was crazy for complaining and bringing things to his attention! He kept telling me ALL was GOOD!!! I just needed to let time heal... well, time made things worst! and yes... I gained a whole 10 pounds in 1 year... honestly, DEPRESSION! I am looking for a good reputable doctor to fix this guy's mistakes and paying double what I paid to get it in the first place! I am so disappointed and scared because I truly believe my original doctor would do a good job! He had GREAT!!! reviews! So, what the heck happened with me? He was plain nasty! every time I voiced concerns. Looking back, his office looked more like an emergency room, long waits, there so many people at times there no chairs to sit down... but, I didn't see that before my surgery..that should have been a red flag! I have added some pictures.. let the pictures talk for themselves about the quality of work Dr. Wilberto Cortes performed on me.

1.8 months post op

This is from a revision evaluation. Here are the final results of my breast lift.

1 year, 8 months

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Unfortunately, i have to retreat my original reviews which I wrote BEFORE the surgery. Because before the surgery, Dr. Cortes was extremely responsive. After the surgery, from calling me a complainer to telling me I was fat (though I had only gained 5 pounds, he told me I had excessive weight gained when I verbalize my unhappiness with the results. He also kept telling me my breast were fine, perfect, the results of my tummy tuck were perfect and made me feel like I was just complaining for no reason. I will let the photos on my profile speak for themselves! He revise my left nipple (charged me for it too!) and I wish I would have left it the way it was, weird shaped. Now it is just DEFORMED! Again, let the pictures speak for themselves. Perhaps he had a bad day on the day of my surgery.... but, my revision too????!!!

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

He should STOP doing Tummy Tucks or go back to SCHOOL!!!
I agree^^
Am so sorry for your results. Thanks for the info I hope you can find a solution for this soon :(
I AM SOOOOOO SORRY TO READ YOUR REVIEW...I noticed you on @nani2014 review and I wanted to reach out to you to...I am HIGHLY upset at this DOCTOR!!! what is WRONG with him!!! YALL need to do a CLASS ACTION lawsuit...this is CRAZY!!! but, US doctors are quick to talk about TJ and/or DR doctors!!! You are in my Prayers!!!

We did indeed!
Why would they remove Dr. Cortes response to your message Mariel 2013? or was it to my message?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

That's what I said .. She will totally get a case & we will back her up , I will travel if need too along with the rest of the other ladies that got a poor job done! The nerve and WILL NOT RESPOND TO EMAILS THAT OR HIS INCOMPETENT EMPLOYEES CAN NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS MMMM!
I wrote the reviews of the doctor that performed my surgery BEFORE I had the surgery! Just to be clear! If anyone reads my profile, it is easy to see that I raised my concerns early, early on!!!! As my photos speak for themselves!... I saw what everyone who looks at these pictures can clearly see! I was not lying or making this up. YES! I gained some weight since.... and I can say I have been deeply depress, so yes, I stopped taking care of myself! The 20 lbs. are completely my fault, the bad surgery it is NOT!
THanks so much for sharing, I can't believe I considered him to do my tummy tuck and BA. You have hopefully saved me a lot of anguish in the future. Stay strong and hang in there.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I am praying you find a great revision doctor. The women on here who have had revisions are truly blessed to get the final results they wanted, and I hope you are blessed as well. When you do have your revision I would love for you to show us all the results so that your old PS can see what work still had to be done because of his error. You are not the only woman on RS who feels the way you do and has had similar issues with this PS. So sad. Lord I pray my results come out well, all these negative experiences scare the hell out of me! :*(
Thank you for your comments. We have not received any request from plastic surgeon for you records. If it is true, please provide the name of the surgeon or surgeons that are making such unprofessional remarks. If it is true, why don’t you post their names? As far as your other concerns, thank you for explaining that you were happy with your results the first year but, then, you have to retract your review. I can’t control how you heal or how you scar. In addition, I can’t control the 20 lbs. you gained after surgery. I am not sure why realself removed the description of your comments that I posted a year ago. It explained in details your claims. Again, it shows how physicians are unfairly prevented from showing the other side of the story due to the HIPPA regulations that protect the patients but not the surgeons from defamation and slandering. Thank you for your comments.
Ohh, no... My records should show that I was not happy with the results from the beginning!!! As a matter of fact, you can read way back my concerns, those you call complaints!!. This is not slandering! I didn't gain 20lbs. in 3 months! or 6 months.. in a year for that matter sir! That is the excuse you give your patients with bad results! My results were bad from the beginning! and I told you about them.... again and again, hoping that what you said in return was don't worry... if we need to go back and make it right, we will do that!!!! That's ALL I needed to hear! That you would go back and make my breast look normal! Not lopped sided, one square, one round... a huge scar around one huge nipple, compared to the other normal looking one. Your comments to that were that they were not twins, they were sisters... They were sisters, before I went to see you! Now, they are not even in the same family! I have a bulge coming out below my bad breast! that looks horrible, and that was there and of which I told you about! That was not from gaining weight! My dog hears were also there!!! So, everyone who had a tummy tuck and gains weight is to expect dog ears? is that what you are saying??? Ohh, how about the tummy tuck scar? that one came out deformed because of gain weight too???? Who do you think you are kidding???? My results were bad way before I gain any weight!!! They might have gotten worst after I gain weight... and I have to say that I gain the weight because I have been so depress! thinking of the money and pain and suffering spent, to not only have poor results but, also being treated the way I have been badly treated by you!!!! Another thing, Real self did not delete MY Comments but, YOURS!!! So, one may have to wonder, what can a doctor write in here that they feel they have to delete??? I'm not slandering, I am just telling my story! that's all.... you don't like it because it's not on your favor, that's all.
And by the way.... it is true! and I did signed paperwork to request my records from you! Unfortunately, i have not returned to any of the 4 surgeons I went to see. I don't need to post their names... What are you going to do? call them? harass them because they dare say you did bad work?? like you do any of your patients that are not happy with their results? how dare we criticize your work? Because you make no mistakes??
lilyflower00, you need not explain yourself to anyone and especially to the doctor who did your surgery. THE PICS TELL THE TALE, regardless of how much weight you have put on since. You have saved me and countless others I'm sure from the same anguish by posting your pics and sharing your story. "He" was on my shortlist. Thank goodness I saw your journey…yes SAW…the pics tell the tale. Thank you.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Well said Lily...he has the nerves....!!!
Yes Yardiebarbie.. i agree. This dr knows how to do reverse psychology on his patients.
It's not gonna work on me. I know it looks bad and so does everyone else. Mine looks ok kinda standing up only. But I am not gonna stand up for the rest of my life just to look ok.