Best Choice Ever, and Best Doctor - Conroe, TX

Tired of the back pain. No exercise , weight loss...

Tired of the back pain. No exercise , weight loss could change the 38 DDD size on this 5'1, 120 lb frame. So the option of breast reduction seemed liked the next step. Did some research on the procedure and on physicians in my area on my insurance plan. I also researched my insurance for coverage on the procedure . Made my appointment to consult with Dr Myers and my journey started. I am happy to say the consult went excellent and felt very comfortable with Dr Myers, he was very patient and answered all my questions and concerns. My insurance approved the procedure the first go around. I am one week post op and feeling great . I am so glad I made this choice. The back pain is gone. The only down side I have found is the sleeping on the back for a period of time till the swelling goes down LOL as am a side sleeper, but if this is the only down side, then it is worth the price. I am in the medical field as well, so a big suggestion I have for anyone is do your research !!!! on the procedure, the doctor and on your coverage from your insurance if you are going to use it. Education is very important. Know all the pros and cons so you know what you are getting into! This is the best thing I could of done for me. I can hardly wait to get back to the gym and start running I know this is procedure is going to make everything so much better!!!

Photo update

Conroe Plastic Surgeon

Top of the Line , I recommend him highly. He is highly recommended by other professionals in his field as well as hospital staff where I had the procedure done. I also checked his schooling and credentials out, ect., they are all top of the line. He is very friendly , funny and makes you feel comfortable.