Wonderful Staff - Great Experience - Conroe, TX

I just turned 47 and started to see more visible...

I just turned 47 and started to see more visible wrinkles. I had inquired about botox and a brow lift as well. Darlene at Dr. Cortes' office explained that botox, when injected properly and in the right places, actually creates a similar effect to a brow lift giving that 'no so tired' look. Dr. Cortes and his staff are so friendly and I felt completely comfortable with the whole experience. Had been nervous about doing botox but it was quick and relatively painless. Wish I had done this sooner - did not know the results would be so dramatic! Turned out even better that I had expected!!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

How great that you were able to get the look you were hoping for without surgery! I think your point of "when injected properly" is such an important one to keep in mind when deciding whether to do Botox or not, and more specifically who to go to for it. Thanks for emphasizing that.

Glad you were pleased.