Sculptra, Juvederm and Botox - Connecticut

I wanted to wait before writing my review. I...

I wanted to wait before writing my review. I started Sculptra and Juvederm last November, 2010.

I have a wonderul double board certified plastic surgeon who did my rhinoplasty several years ago and I never considered going to anyone else.

I was very nervous about the Sculptra since I had read so many horror stories. My Dr. explained the pros and cons of each filler. We decided to go with Sculptra for the cheeks and juvederm for the laugh lines and marionette lines.

I had miminal bruising and was advised to do the 5 min, 5 times for 5 days massage.

It is 16 months later and I am very, very happy with the results. The Sculptra worked exactly the way it was supposed to - gradually. I have had five treatments and had my last treatment yesterday. I also have the Juvederm done every 6-7 months and had that done as well. This time we added Botox. I don't have 11's but I do have horizontal lines. I know it takes a few days to take effect but I really love the results!

I decided on Sculptra because I have always had a thin face and am 49 years old. My face was getting thinner so I definitely needed volume.

I would highly recommend my Dr. She does amazing work and she is extremely kind and patient.

New Haven Plastic Surgeon

She had an excellent reputation and is one of the loveliest people you will ever meet. She is double board certified and has extensive experience with Sculptra. She has an artist's eye.