Eliminate the Effects of Time and Gravity! - Southington, CT

Both of us had the lift done and look...

Both of us had the lift done and look "refreshed" and remarkably younger. Our clients have said so!

Dr. A did the surgery for both my husband and I the same day. My husband is 64 and I am 57. We are active in boating, traveling, and landscape gardening. While my husband is retired, I work as a Sales Manager throughout the state, and need to keep my appearance "fresh and vibrant" as a professional. My husband's surgery was the basic lift, and he looks great! Mine involved the basic lift plus under-eye surgery to remove tired-looking bags. It easily took ten years off our facial appearances!

We would both highly recommend this procedure to anyone wanting a refreshed, youthful appearance! (We will have our own before/after photos to share shortly!)

Hi, You both look wonderful! Dr. Alex was my doctor, too, and I'm still so happy with the results. He is a top notch plastic surgeon. I've read some of the "horror" stories others have posted and my heart goes out to them. We were truly blessed I think.
I'm eagerly awaiting your photos as I'm most interested in your under-eye surgery. I looked at your picture enlarged, and I don't see the "tired-looking bags"! I'll be 57 in late June, and you look much younger than me! My appt. is in six days -- not that I'm counting! Thanks in advance for your and your husband's updates!
Hi, I just saw your posting on the site and I had to tell you we have something in common. Dr. Alex also did my lift in April 2010. He is definitely Amazing. Everything he told me as far as healing from the procedure has happened. It really matters how well your procedures turn out by the expertise of your surgeon. I researched Dr. Alex for almost a year and his credentials are excellent. He is the best..So many other people have gone elsewhere and are so unhappy, it is sad. Looking forward to seeing your photos. FYI, my husband is from Southington,and our children still live there.
Aleta-Amazing results Connecticut