Waste of time & $$$$

I had full face Ultherapy done in June, and I was...

I had full face Ultherapy done in June, and I was waiting for something SOMETHING to happen before posting. So now it's been over three months and I thought I'd make my comments.

First, yes it was painful. I took pain killers and it still hurt like crazy. But anything that can keep me from having surgery I thought would be worth the pain.
I read all the fabulous reviews (80 % thumbs up is pretty amazing). I now wonder if all those reviews are legitimate. Of course different people will have different results, so what works/doesn't work for one person may work/not work for the other. Nevertheless, I really wonder.

I am completely honest and objective when I say it has not made even a 1PERCENT improvement for me in ANY area. It was a complete waste of money, time and pain for no reason.

The doctor was very nice and thorough, his equipment was new and had a "lot of lines" and he seemed to believe in this technology.

I will come back and update in another three months, but at this point, these are my feelings. Complete waste of time, put the $$$ toward real surgery (when you finally need it) that will give you real results.

I am still holding the belief that, although I can't see anything, my collagen has increased a little. It's the only thing that stops me from being angry.
Additional pain endured when I think back about how much $$$$ I spent for ZERO results : (
I feel the same. Very disappointed.

Now half a year later, back to say, ZERO change in...

Now half a year later, back to say, ZERO change in any way.
I foresee ultherapy treatments will soon be offered on Groupon for $99.
Even then, save your money for something that works!