So Far, So Good - Connecticut, CT

It has been a week and a half since my procedure....

It has been a week and a half since my procedure. I had the midface done. The swelling, which was quite considerable, and included some bruising under my chin, is gone. I do see improvement in the marionette lines on the side of my mouth. They are not as deep as before. My skin feels thicker. I still have minor pain but I think this is good. My skin is doing what it is supposed to be doing....making new collagen. I had pretty good skin before the procedure. I am 55 and do not have a single wrinkle, just some sagging along the jaw line.....And.... I will say that this was much more painful than I had expected even after reading all the reviews on this site. I took 4 advil before, but it did very little. I did have my Dr. use the highest settings for both passes. I want the max bang for my buck. I did have a board certified dr. perform the procedure as opposed to a nurse or esthetician, which by the way, they are NOT allowed by law to do. I am looking forward to the next 3 months to see the results, be even if it just stops the aging process from happing along the jaw line, I will be happy.