28 - Connecticut

During the procedure I was awake and when the...

During the procedure I was awake and when the local anesthesia was administered it was a slight stinging sensation. The staff was great and Dr . lyons made sure I was okay and comfortable. After procedure I was still numb and leaking alot when I got home was not in pain become I was still numb. My buttocks was hard and sleeping last night was painful and the anesthesia made me urinate constantly. The next morning my butt looked huge and round and I was not leaking any more. Walked around a little felt pain but tried to be mobile. Since im not leaking anymore I put the garment on now I have to wear it for 2 weeks. The garment I have has the butt exposed and I ordered it offline.
You look great can we see a before pic, price more details please
Hello i put a before pic on the right and after pic on the left. Price was 8500. Thanks for the support.
Congrtas! Happy Healing

before smart lipo

3 days pre-op

pre-op

Yeah! Congrats on your SX and getting up and being active so soon! I've read that makes a huge difference! Happy healing and happy booty!
Looking good.
Westport Plastic Surgeon

Doctor lyons was wonderful and his staff is amazing. They attended to my every need.I love them they were the best.