So Happy with Results - Branford, CT

Cost shown is with a special that was going on -...

Cost shown is with a special that was going on - the approximate price of the non-discounted treatment I received is $700.

I have been saving up to get some non-surgical work done on my face. I feel that overall I just look tired and droopy. I have deep lines between my brows and deep horizontal lines at the corners of my mouth. I was thinking about the CO2 laser although not happy about the extended down time so when I saw this offer from a local med spa that I trust I decided that this would be an inexpensive look at what laser could do for me.

Generally these are done in a series of 3 to even 6 but I only had one treatment. I was told that this isn't an instant thing and that it would 6 months to see the full effects. I am coming up on 18 weeks and I am extremely impressed!

The procedure itself was only slightly uncomfortable. Afterwards my face felt like it was on fire but it subsided after about an hour. I was extremely red, like a bad sunburn, for the next few days. It fades with time and really wasn't that noticeable to people and could easily be cover by makeup if you wanted. I also had a major peel that began at about the 6 day mark and continued over a couple days. I wasn't aware that this would happen. Almost immediately I noticed a softening of my looks. I looked rested, refreshed. I didn't feel the need to immediately upon rising in the morning put on makeup. I even stopped wearing just about everything except a little under eye concealer and mascara! My forehead lines did not really lessen but my eye area tightened up and I looked more alert like I was well rested. Surprisingly the deep groves at the corners of my mouth were much reduced! my whole chin area looked better. Just in general I looked brighter.

All in all I was and still am extremely happy with this treatment! I found it to be very effective and lived up to my expectations. I would most definitely do it again and this time in a series of a couple.

Kati Midgley, Fuzion Medical Easthetics Boutique

Hey there, just checking in to see what the final results were and if you got anymore treatments?

Thanks for sharing. II relate with you re" saving for non-surgical treatment been and especially your statement "look tired and droopy. I have deep lines between my brows and deep horizontal lines at the corners of my mouth. I was thinking about the CO2 laser although not happy about the extended down time so when I saw this offer from a local med spa that I trust I decided that this would be an inexpensive look at what laser could do for me."

Win to a clinic w/ my hard earned/saved money 2 weeks ago. But so far I do not see changes. Pls tell me waht I should expect by now? Thank you
hi i am also from CT where did u have it done ? and are they still having the sale ?
Glad you had wonderful results. There are negative reviews posted about this procedure. I too want to get this procedure done. Hope to get good results too.
Please provide an update on your Affirm results.
I was told that I would continue to see improvement for 6 months. Sounded unbelieveable but it is true. I looked great at first but there was some adema that plumped up my skin so when that subsided I was worried that the results I first saw weren't going to stay but as time passed. But my skin DID continue to improve. Lines are dimished although not erased (remember I only had one not the series recommended). Over all my skin is tighter. It did a great job stimulating my collagen. The improvement to the deep grooves at the corners of my mouth (actually they were practically eliminated) has stayed and even improved as well. This was never promised to me but it made me very happy as the downturn grooves made me always look like I was frowning and grumpy.

T'm still happy with the results. I still feel it was worth it and that I would (I WILL) do this again.
Are you still experiencing good results?
It's been 5 months now and I am extremely happy with the results!