Awesome in Every Way - Concord, MA

After having several children and yet maintaining...

After having several children and yet maintaining a thin weight and working out aggressively I was unable to derease my lower belly fat and a bit on the hips. I did not want an abdominoplasty ( seen too many large scars and unnatural feeling skin after-= too tight) and was willing to live with a few wrinkles and imperfections. so I choose the slimlipo technology after a lot of research. Couldn't be happier and its only been 2 weeks!

You look great!
Boston Plastic Surgeon

After much internet research, and knowing I wanted slimlipo of the abdomen, I found Dr S who happens to be one of if not the leading plastic surgeon in this field. He helped develop the technology. I send several consultants photos and his response was the most informed and, in fact, kind and gracious. I then waited a year, but recontacted him, he still had my photos and was just as kind and gracious. He also did not try to talk me into a complete adominoplasty which I had no interest in - unlike other doctors. One reason for this is that I believe he really is a master of the the slimolipo technology and can acheieve results others can not. So, did he? Absolutely! I am just 2 weeks out and feel so much better - I love the way I look - I can see my "almost six pack" and already the skin tightening is better than I had expected and I understand it continues to improve over the next 3-6 months. Funny, before flying backeast for the procedure, I went online again to look at before and afters to convince myself I was making the right choice and I saw a photo of someone who had to have a redo to smooth out lumps from a previous liposuction. I was so impressed I thought perhaps I should have consulted with that surgeon - and low and behold, I found out after viewing the photos it was Dr S! I am a physician and flew across country to have him do my procedure. I think or at least, hope that says it all. His staff is lovely, his associate, Dr Doherty, competent and charming as well, and the hospital staff including nurses and the anesthesia staff could not have been better. I would recommend Dr S and his associates without any hesitation.