Complete Facelift, Neck Lift, Corners of Mouth, Lips, Eyebrow Lift, Up, Lower Eyelids, Chin, Cheekbones

As you can see by the title of this review I...

As you can see by the title of this review I believe I did almost everything possible to one's face.

1)Facelift,
2)jowl removal,
3)browlift,
4)upper, lower eyelids,
5)filling in the deep hollows below the eyes,
6)lifting the corners of the mouth, so I didn't have that stern appearance many of us seem to get as we age,
7)plumping lips,
8)removed part of my chin on the right and put a chin implant in on the left side, to make my face more symmetrical,
9)made my existing cheekbones more prominent,
10)removed excess skin, and tightened the skin on my neck.

Why did I do it, well for one thing I didn't recognize the woman staring back at me in the mirror, additionally I'd always been self conscience of my symmetrical face, and frankly people were starting to treat me old.

It's only been 9 days since my surgery, the bruising and tenderness are still with me,
but managable. Would do this all again? You bet I would, I'm excited about the future and looking forward to seeing myself completely healed.

If you are entertaining the idea of cosmetic surgery...don't pick a doctor based on their fee. Consult with the doctor, meet his or her staff, and if at all possible go to a board certified physician. You get what you pay for. Be realistic about your post surgical results, don't go into surgery thinking you'll come out looking like a 6' tall super model, unless of course you were a 6' tall super model when you went in.

It's been two years since I had the facial...

It's been two years since I had the facial procedures done. Would I have the surgery again, absolutely! Would I have Dr W as the surgeon, I would have no other.

If you are considering surgery, and want the best possible outcome, it makes sense to go to the best surgeons in the field.

Reston Plastic Surgeon

Their reputation was impeccable, the doctors had a great deal of experience, friend's referral, positive experience when I went for my first consult, very knowledgeable staff, my patient councilor had been through the same procedures and she understood what I would be going through in terms for healing time, and after surgery care. Last but by no means least was the computer program my patient councilor used to give me an idea of how I would look after I was healed.

Could you please provide photos of before and after?
I, too, would like to contact you re: your surgeon's name. I have been researching for years and am interested in an endoscopic lift for jowls. Thanks............
I would love to contact you. I looking at Sept to have a F/L but have not picked a P/S yet.
I am very pleased for you and hope it gives you more confidence. I'm only 27 but my face is so terrible. I need a corner mouth lift. What are the scars like for this?
congratulations,you were very brave,and i hope everything turns out wonderful. who was your doctor please,he sounds very gifted.
Hi secrets, Doctor info appears at the top of the review. You must be signed in to view.
This is really not helpful without Before and After images.
Would appreciate seeing them if you will [post some.
Thanks and best to you.

My apologies for not checking to see if there were replies to my post. There are many before and after photos of patients who've gone to the Austin Weston Clinic and had the same surgery. That being said the doctors have my permission to post whatever photos they think would best document the results. It's now been four years and I have never regretted having the surgery. I'm now 62 and think I look several years younger. My neck doesn't sag, no bags under the eyes, my eyebrows don't need to be lifted, prior to surgery my upper lip had disappeared the doctor was able to restore my lip and I'm happy to say it doesn't look like Dolly Parton's, my mouth has turned into a frown again. I'm very pleased. When I decide to get another lift I'll be going to the same surgeon. As mentioned previously you couldn't put yourself in better hands.