Complete Facelift, Neck Lift, Corners of Mouth, Lips, Eyebrow Lift, Up, Lower Eyelids, Chin, Cheekbones

As you can see by the title of this review I...

As you can see by the title of this review I believe I did almost everything possible to one's face.

1)Facelift,
2)jowl removal,
3)browlift,
4)upper, lower eyelids,
5)filling in the deep hollows below the eyes,
6)lifting the corners of the mouth, so I didn't have that stern appearance many of us seem to get as we age,
7)plumping lips,
8)removed part of my chin on the right and put a chin implant in on the left side, to make my face more symmetrical,
9)made my existing cheekbones more prominent,
10)removed excess skin, and tightened the skin on my neck.

Why did I do it, well for one thing I didn't recognize the woman staring back at me in the mirror, additionally I'd always been self conscience of my symmetrical face, and frankly people were starting to treat me old.

It's only been 9 days since my surgery, the bruising and tenderness are still with me,
but managable. Would do this all again? You bet I would, I'm excited about the future and looking forward to seeing myself completely healed.

If you are entertaining the idea of cosmetic surgery...don't pick a doctor based on their fee. Consult with the doctor, meet his or her staff, and if at all possible go to a board certified physician. You get what you pay for. Be realistic about your post surgical results, don't go into surgery thinking you'll come out looking like a 6' tall super model, unless of course you were a 6' tall super model when you went in.

It's been two years since I had the facial...

It's been two years since I had the facial procedures done. Would I have the surgery again, absolutely! Would I have Dr W as the surgeon, I would have no other.

If you are considering surgery, and want the best possible outcome, it makes sense to go to the best surgeons in the field.

Reston Plastic Surgeon

Their reputation was impeccable, the doctors had a great deal of experience, friend's referral, positive experience when I went for my first consult, very knowledgeable staff, my patient councilor had been through the same procedures and she understood what I would be going through in terms for healing time, and after surgery care. Last but by no means least was the computer program my patient councilor used to give me an idea of how I would look after I was healed.