So Much Confidence! - Commerce Township, MI

I was a 34A before. 475CC silicone underneath the...

I was a 34A before. 475CC silicone underneath the breast under the muscle high profile implants. I now wear a 34D/36D/34DD(comfort)

Dr. Wolf was nothing short of amazing. I was very nervous to have the procedure since I had seen so many breast enhancements that looked either totally botched, too far apart, or just way too round and fake especially on the top. It took at least 5 months for them to fall and look more natural. They are EXTREMELY soft now. I am SO HAPPY I did this!
Kenneth Wolf

Usually within 30 minutes of emailing him, Dr. Wolf would email me back. He was amazing in every single way. He made me feel comfortable when I was scared out of my mind.

U have any more pics without a bra ??
Did u get any stretch marks ? U look fantastic !
It looked like I had tiny ones at first but I no longer see them. If I run my fingers over certain spots it feels like they're there but they're not visible
Thank you!
Oh sweet I was just wondering because I want to get about the same size you have
Love the size you got...you look great!!
awesum results whats ur weight and height? trying to find similar stats for size
5'4 120
You are exactly my height and weight. I love how your turned out. Is your a high profile implant?
High profile
Is it a High profile implant?
By far THE BEST big boobs on here. You have fantastic boobs, perfect. What's your height? Any more post op pics?
5'r
5'4
Dr. Wolf is also doing my surgery on Nov 1st. I'm still super nervous although he made me feel very confident in his skill. He did a friend of mine BA a few years ago and hers look great also. Congrats on a wonderful outcome!!!
Im glad you're comfortable with him! He's great! He did a lot of my friends and they all look amazing. He also does collagen for lips on my friends and they also look great!