So Much Confidence! - Commerce Township, MI

I was a 34A before. 475CC silicone underneath the...

I was a 34A before. 475CC silicone underneath the breast under the muscle high profile implants. I now wear a 34D/36D/34DD(comfort)

Dr. Wolf was nothing short of amazing. I was very nervous to have the procedure since I had seen so many breast enhancements that looked either totally botched, too far apart, or just way too round and fake especially on the top. It took at least 5 months for them to fall and look more natural. They are EXTREMELY soft now. I am SO HAPPY I did this!
Kenneth Wolf

Usually within 30 minutes of emailing him, Dr. Wolf would email me back. He was amazing in every single way. He made me feel comfortable when I was scared out of my mind.

awesum results whats ur weight and height? trying to find similar stats for size
5'4 120
You are exactly my height and weight. I love how your turned out. Is your a high profile implant?
High profile
Is it a High profile implant?
By far THE BEST big boobs on here. You have fantastic boobs, perfect. What's your height? Any more post op pics?
5'r
5'4
Dr. Wolf is also doing my surgery on Nov 1st. I'm still super nervous although he made me feel very confident in his skill. He did a friend of mine BA a few years ago and hers look great also. Congrats on a wonderful outcome!!!
Im glad you're comfortable with him! He's great! He did a lot of my friends and they all look amazing. He also does collagen for lips on my friends and they also look great!
What is your brand ? Nice size
Your doctor did a fantastic job, I'm scared to go as big as you went. I'm a 32B but look like an A to me. Did they say you would have to get them done again in time. Like do they decrease with time or bust? Also which kind is the best silicone our silicon
He did an awesome job on you and I am now thinking of going to him for a consult. I just hope I don't need a lift.
Ur boobs look perfect! I cant believe how natural they look! An I love ur body btw
Your results look fantastic !! What bras are your fave ?? In which ones do u feel u show your results best for tanks and tee shirts ??
Moderate push ups from victorias secret. I love the very sexy line
Hi I live in Newport MIchigan and I love your results! I as well want to get silicone but I am 19 do you know if Dr. Wolf would do silicone on someone under 22 years of age? Alsoi am a 32 A and I want to go with a small D do your hurt your back at all at times with how big you went?
Hi! I didnt know there was an age limit. All I can say is call up there and ask theyre so nice! My back doesnt hurt and I wear 7 inch heels 8 hours a day a few times a week. They only feel heavy at first