Total Bikini Area - Commerce, MI

It hurt like hell, even after applying the topical...

It hurt like hell, even after applying the topical lidocaine cream and leaving it on for an hour, but the results are nothing short of spectacular! I would have paid double! The results have been very permanent I had my treatments years ago, I am due for a touch up, I have a total of approximately 20 - 30 hairs on my whole bikini area. It is absolutely on of the very best things I have ever done for myself. The men LOVE it, my kitty is completely smooth and soft as a baby's bottom! YUM!!!

Metro Laser

It was not the light sheer duet, it was the older more painful model, just "light sheer" - no duet
If you had your treatment "years ago" and the Light Sheer Duet is new technology, what laser was used?
Hi Megan, I have brown hair and my complexion is a light (caucasian) with very light olive undertones.

Thanks for letting us know! Again, so glad you got good results...makes me consider doing it again, but I'm very fair so not sure I will get as good of results.

That is awesome to hear how well your results have lasted! Do you mind me asking if you have light or dark colored hair, as that seems to play a big part in how well most lasers work.