Smart Lipo on my Tummy - Commack, NY

A week and a half ago I had smart lipo done on my...

A week and a half ago I had smart lipo done on my tummy. The doctor didn't give me any painkiller and his office manager told me they don't give painkiller to any patient. The doctor also applied the laser right below my breast area even though I had no fat there and asked him not to do that. I only wanted my belly fat removed. What he did to my chest area has caused my chest to become so hard that I cannot sleep on my sides and it felt like my chest was constricting the way a snake constricts its prey. I had a horrible experience on the operating table with my chest, the doctor has no bedside manners and aftercare is poor. His office manager checks his patients and she isnt even a nurse. My chest area still hurts. I stretch as much as I can everyday. Has anyone else had any negative experiences with these people.

what is the Doctors name? because the doctor im going to also has his office in commack ny n in queens.
omg its the same Doc!! did he at least do a good job on u?
I am very suprise to hear this because it is very unusual for this doctor to do that. I had a smartlipo of my tummy done by him three months ago. All the staff including the doctor were very nice and very professional.I did not have enough money so I wanted only my lower abdomen to be liposuctioned but he explained to me that he has to at least trim the upper abdomen in order to prevent a barrel-shaped abdomen. He did an excellent job and my tummy looks great. He also takes his time to make sure your abdomen is smooth (not bumpy). The procedure took about three and a half hours but was quite comfortable. I did not need any pain medications after the procedure. I was back to work in two days. Contrary to your experience, the follow-up care was excellent. The patient care cordinator called me at home and went over everything in detail. They even made me sign a follow-up care form to make sure I will keep all my appointments. I am extremely happy with the care they gave me and I strongly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a caring smartlipo doctor.
Emmanuel O. Asare

The doctor doesn't listen to his patient when he is performing the surgery and causing the patient intense pain. He also doesn't perform the smart lipo on just the tummy. Also he refuses to give his patients painkillers. The surgery lasted from 5pm to 9pm which is a long time. The followup care was poor to non-existent