Smartlipo Abdomen & Waist - Commack, NY

I am in shape but I could never seem to get rid of...

I am in shape but I could never seem to get rid of my gut! I felt like I needed to leave a review as reviews have been extremely helpful for me. I've always been interested in liposuction but figured I couldn't afford it. I've considered leaving the country in order to decrease costs but then taking an extended time off of work and obtaining a babysitter for my child became an issue. I began researching costs and surgeons in the US. I searched and searched. I came across Dr. Asare and scheduled a free consultation. I conveniently went in for my first consultation on a Saturday afternoon with Dr. Asare. From the receptionist to the doctor, my experience was more than welcoming. This was a relief. I did go to other consultations but felt Dr. Asare and staff was most personable. The lady I scheduled everything with, was excellent as well. I had bloodwork done 2 weeks ago and I was given the go! I am having smartlipo on my abdomen and waist. Today, 2 days before the procedure, I will shower with antibacterial body wash. I will also begin my prescribed antibiotics in the morning. I'm super excited and will be back with an update.
Thinking about you!  Good luck tomorrow.  Let us know how it goes.
Thanks so much! Everything went well! I'm on day 4 and I feel great, minus the uncomfortable compression garment!

Day 4

So the procedure went well. During the whole process, I felt at ease. The nurses and the doctor were excellent, ensuring that I was comfortable...at least from what I can remember. The first day post op, I had lots of pain. I promised myself that I wouldn't use the Percocet but I couldn't resist. That same day is when I was allowed to shower. I felt dizzy once the garment was off and was in some pain as everything was tender. I had my post op appointment yesterday and the doctor says everything looks well! I'm really excited about the results once swelling goes down!
Those compression garments sound soooo uncomfortable.  Hang in there!  Glad everything went well, looking forward to reading all your updates :)
Hi, I have a consult with Dr. Asare this coming Saturday. How are you feeling? Are you satisfied with your results. Any before and after pics?
I'm feeling great. I started working out again, lightly, this past Saturday (week 2). I feel great. The doctor is great as well. Will post pics.
Dr. Emmanuel Asare

Dr. Asare was very pleasant and gave suggestions on what I should have done and my expected prognosis. He then explained the smartlipo process, in detail. I expressed my concerns regarding pain. Dr. Asare reassured me that I will be fine, however; he will prescribe pain medication if I feel it's really necessary.