75 and Fighting It - Columbus, OH

Upset with results of Voluma in cheeks. I recd...

Upset with results of Voluma in cheeks. I recd Voluma in both cheeks in February. i first noticed small difference in May. Now August and it appears to have disappeared. Friends are questing me if im well! Has anyone else had such problem? I am writing for results of others and drs compliance. Have doctors gone too far with promises and pharmacudical companies made promises not accurate?

another photo ideas anyone,?

75 and fighting it

I will let you know more next week. At this point I am waiting for word from my doctor.
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Seemed in a hurry. Very little one on one action.

Had voluma in Feb and mine is now gone! My doc was in Columbus, Ohio and it cost 2000.00 rip off.
Does the face look back to normal once Voluma is gone?
My Dr was unable to perform second Voluma injections; now to wait for September to come, new date not scheduled.
it kind of sounds like me. I went to a surgeon and they did not want to touch it and wanted me to wait till I got dissolved. I don't think this is ever going to dissolve and i'm looking like a Lurch. I hope you have a good holiday and hang in there
Let me knows what happens. I went to a oculoplastic surgeon who said wait for it to dissolve. I wish I had tried radiate.
I didn't expect the Voluma to help me correct the dark circles, my Opthamologist has told me she will correct that area within a year. I had the Voluma injections to correct 'sunken' cheek area, which happens with age. btw, it DID help the appearance of sunken lower eye circles, another reason to be disappointed with results. My appointment this week should answer a lot of questions.
Wow. I also have the horizontal lines like that. Click on mu name and you can read my post and see my pictures. I go tommorrow to the eye surgeon. Mine are very prominent in dim lighting and in my car. In very bright light they appear less visible. Thank you for posting. You are not alone. I am devastated by my results. I looked better before.......hang in there
I found this in the Q&A and thought you would be interested to see what the doctors said, the first response from Doctor Hasen is pretty informative:

I'm sorry your results didn't last very long, have you contacted the doctor you injected you to see what he says?
Yes, have an appt next week, hoping I won't have the expenses as I did on first treatment. We are senior citizens on a tight budget. It was meant to be a "treat" for me, now what?
Yes, it is incredibly frustrating when one of these treatments doesn't work out (and hard to accept the cost for no long-term results).  Let us know how your appointment next week goes.
Will do. Just hope my Dr understands that we don't ALL have money to burn!
I spent 1800, and was told by a board certified plastic surgeon I woukd love the results of voluma and if it did not work i would look the same. Since May 12th I ha e looked like LURCH from the Adams Family. I got it for darkness inder my eyes. Please let me know what they suggest to fix it. I see an ocoloplastic surgeon. Monday. I just think these doctors are pushingthe products without even learning the appropriate techniques to inject them. Do you have more pictures of the disappointing results?
I know what you mean- these treatments and procedures are huge investments to most of us!
Yes another picture, not sure how to post, will try.
Hello, I added another pic for you. I had blush on today so pic is a little rosier. I'd like to know your results also.
I don't think Voluma is meant for dark circles. Radiesse (sp?) is more appropriate. I think tha is what I had a one point, and it worked fine.
I don't think Voluma is suppose to be put under the eyes for dark circles. It is too thick. Radiesse is what I had a couple years back and it worked beautifully.