75 and Fighting It - Columbus, OH

Upset with results of Voluma in cheeks. I recd...

Upset with results of Voluma in cheeks. I recd Voluma in both cheeks in February. i first noticed small difference in May. Now August and it appears to have disappeared. Friends are questing me if im well! Has anyone else had such problem? I am writing for results of others and drs compliance. Have doctors gone too far with promises and pharmacudical companies made promises not accurate?
I found this in the Q&A and thought you would be interested to see what the doctors said, the first response from Doctor Hasen is pretty informative:

I'm sorry your results didn't last very long, have you contacted the doctor you injected you to see what he says?
Yes, have an appt next week, hoping I won't have the expenses as I did on first treatment. We are senior citizens on a tight budget. It was meant to be a "treat" for me, now what?
Yes, it is incredibly frustrating when one of these treatments doesn't work out (and hard to accept the cost for no long-term results).  Let us know how your appointment next week goes.

another photo ideas anyone,?

Let me knows what happens. I went to a oculoplastic surgeon who said wait for it to dissolve. I wish I had tried radiate.
I didn't expect the Voluma to help me correct the dark circles, my Opthamologist has told me she will correct that area within a year. I had the Voluma injections to correct 'sunken' cheek area, which happens with age. btw, it DID help the appearance of sunken lower eye circles, another reason to be disappointed with results. My appointment this week should answer a lot of questions.
Wow. I also have the horizontal lines like that. Click on mu name and you can read my post and see my pictures. I go tommorrow to the eye surgeon. Mine are very prominent in dim lighting and in my car. In very bright light they appear less visible. Thank you for posting. You are not alone. I am devastated by my results. I looked better before.......hang in there

75 and fighting it

I will let you know more next week. At this point I am waiting for word from my doctor.
sculptra has worked for me! long lasting too.
I too had little to NO results with this "product" I had to go through much financial hardship to have this done but naively thought it was worth it Now I look more saggy and hollow than ever. I contacted the provider re this and they ignore me Beware of Contour Clinic in Minnesota I plan to next contact BBB
Had voluma in Feb and mine is now gone! My doc was in Columbus, Ohio and it cost 2000.00 rip off.

75 and fighting it

My doctor has been on sick leave, I won't get my second injection until December now. Almost a year from my first injection.
Thank you for your review. I am a skeptic and your entry makes me further shy away from it.
There plenty of places to complain to, including complaints.com
good to know there are others not that I am glad your did not work but this whole thing is so depressing
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Seemed in a hurry. Very little one on one action.