Experience and Results Could Not Have Been Better! - Columbus, OH

I had been interested in rhinoplasty to straighten...

I had been interested in rhinoplasty to straighten the profile of my nose. The bump on my nose was rather small and not very noticeable to others, but very noticeable to me. I met with Dr. Bapna and he created a computer illustration of what I would look like after the procedure. He was very knowledgeable and answered dozens of questions that I had. I took a few months to do some research and decided to give it a go.

The procedure was relatively painless - a few small injections of facial filler (Radiesse) mixed with anesthetic at the radix of my nose (between the eyes). I only felt a few small pinches. The results were immediately noticeable and I was thrilled with the perfectly straight nasal profile. There was a little redness and some very slight swelling that lasted a few hours, but I doubt anyone else noticed it. The “recovery time” was nonexistent – I even went straight from the doctor’s office to get a hair cut and then picked up some dinner.

I had a follow-up appointment one month later where I had a little more filler added. This time I had a small, very light bruise that lasted about five days. It was virtually unnoticeable and I didn’t even bother trying to conceal it.
It has been two months and I couldn’t be happier with the outcome. This small augmentation changed the entire look of my face. The end result was even better than the computer illustration. I opted to try a temporary filler before doing something permanent. The filler will dissipate over the next 18 to 24 months, at which time I will happily go back for the same procedure but with a permanent filler instead. This was an absolutely wonderful experience and I highly recommend Dr. Bapna if you are considering nonsurgical rhinoplasty.

Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

I'm glad you're so happy with your results! Do you know what sort of permanent filler Dr. B. would use?