1200 Dollars to Look Worse - Columbus, OH

I had restylane under the eyes over a year ago and...

I had restylane under the eyes over a year ago and I am still paying for it. It is almost worn off under my left eye but my right eye tear trough is still obviously abnormally swollen also have a blue tint where it is swollen called Tyndall effect. Some people say that blue tint may never go away but the swelling should. Also, had it in lower face and that made little difference at all. Definitely not worth the cost, wouldn't have been worth it even for free. I am glad I did the restylane before doing the fat transfer which he was trying to talk me into doing. I have since heard horror stories about fat transfer and I really feel for those people because it is permanent disfigurement, at least mine will go away.

It seems most doctors only want to do procedures such as this, maybe because they think it will keep us coming back more often and take less time for the profit then surgeries. I've tried several doctors and most are all the same at least the ones near me.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

He and his staff were very pleasant, I absolutely wasn't happy with procedure results but never went back to see if he could fix it because I have also heard bad things about the product used to dissolve the restylane. Some say it is better to just let it wear off.