Marionette Line Correction - Columbus, OH

I was very concerned about whether or not I would...

I was very concerned about whether or not I would have the sensation something foreign was "in" my face (had deep marionette lines done). Glad to say, only after 24 hrs. I have no sensation that there is anything there. Still swollen, but a major difference in just 24 hrs. Went out to lunch and felt not too conspicuous after using mineral makeup to conceal.

Had 2 shots of pain meds before the Radiesse was injected. Was left to numb for 10 mins, then the Radiesse was injected. Feel cold going in, no pain at all. Got a quick weird "deep ache" when injected, but Dr. said that was normal and would quickly subside, which it did.

Go back in in one week for any necessary tweaks. Dr. saved small amount of both syringes for this purpose. Said it keeps for 2 weeks. Now I just have to be patient....and hope there is noticeable improvement.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Hi Rainey,

Welcome to the Radiesse community. Yay, I'm glad you had such a positive experience. How are you feeling today? Since you are please are you going to keep up with this procedure? Please keep us updated and if you are comfortable sharing pictures we would love to see them.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt