Miradry is a Miracle - Columbus, OH

There was a certain time of the month when...

There was a certain time of the month when deo/anti-perspiration would just not work for me no matter what! I have had this problem for years and realized from the timing it was connected to hormone levels. I don't know many people who have this same problem and felt some relief to find references to the condition on the Internet so I know it wasn't just in my mind. Miradry is mostly promoted for hyperhydrosis, but I can tell you that it works on smell just as well as wetness!
Anne Therese Aesthetic Medicine

You have to have this procedure twice and I am happy to say that the second treatment is far less intense: less swelling, faster recovery. This only complaint I had was the frozen Miradry ice packs that I was given. The edges are a bit sharp and that's the last thing you want near the area after the procedure! Also, you have to keep your arms down to keep the ice pack in position. I was smarter the second time and wore a long sleeve shirt with a lot of stretch to keep the ice pack in place.

Thank you for sharing with the community.  Hot flashes are horrible so I get what you are talking about.

That is a big bonus if you also took care of the smell.   Still loving the results?