Mini Tummy Tuck with Vaser Lipo Flank and Inner Thigh - Columbus, OH

So far so good. I had my surgery performed on June...

So far so good. I had my surgery performed on June 8th, 2012 and I am recovering well. I lost 80lbs and developed a little lose skin on my lower tummy (below belly button) so I was a good candidate for a mini. Just be aware, the first time you see the drainage tubes coming out of your skin is a little nauseating, and there is quite a few stitches below the bikini line. If you are squeamish, this is not the procedure for you! My pain level has been manageable.I was able to walk around on the first day. I stopped taking Percocet on day 3 and now I'm pretty finished with taking Advil at one week out. I'd say the worst pain is from the drain tubes being extremely uncomfortable. But the pain is temporary. As far as results go, I can definitely see that my tummy has flattened (despite the swelling!). I actually think I'm having more swelling in the liposuction areas then the tummy tuck region.

All in all, I do recommend getting this procedure done. You will not regret it. Also, I can't emphasize how important this is- RESEARCH your surgeon before getting any kind of plastic surgery. And do not go with the cheapest one just because its cheap! Honestly, your spending so much money on this anyways make sure you pick the practice you want! Don't settle!!

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Great guidance! Thank you for posting your experience on RealSelf. I'm glad you're healing well and are happy with the results so far.