Lower Face Ultherapy - Columbus, OH

Ultherapy well worth it! I began seeing a...

Ultherapy well worth it! I began seeing a lessening of my jowls within the first month and it keeps getting better. Even my husband has noticed! The procedure does hurt so don't skip the relaxing meds and I did have numbing that lasted for about a month but it lessened each week. Nancy did a terrific job preparing me - I knew what to expect during the procedure and after so I could tough through the pain and the numbing after was not alarming. I also appreciated that Nancy customized the procedure for me. I went in expecting to do the full face but based on my current state she recommended we focus on just the lower half. That allowed me to save money and to concentrate the treatment on the area most needed.

Now when I look in the mirror I no longer instantly focus on my jowl area and think how old I am looking - this really works!

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

My overall experience was as perfect as possible. I did not have a personal reference for Dr. Colon. I am new to the area and found the spa on the web. I was a little hesitant going into this 'blind' but my experience was wonderful and I would recommend Dr. Colon and Nancy to anyone.

How great that not only you, but your husband also can tell a difference. How long has it been since you had the treatment done?