Bad, Do Not Try - Columbus, OH

Had this done right before it was approved by the...

Had this done right before it was approved by the FDA. I saw absolutely zero difference after being reassured by my doctor this was the best thing for me. I'm 6 foot and 180 pounds, so not a 'big guy' by any means. I have two little fat pouches on either side of by belly button that won't respond to diet or exercise.

Basically... it didn't work at all, even after I emailed my doctor two months without seeing any different and her trying to reassure me, falsely. She basically just got the Zeltiq device and pushed it on me as opposed to laser lipo. I really feel cheated.

PLEASE DO NOT GET THIS. I feel like you are really just wasting your money.

Dr Mary Beth Mudd

My doctor gave me an option that simply was not did not work at all for me. She stated that the Zeltiq would give me the same results as laser lipo. I honestly feel I was ripped off being led by her opinion. The Zeltiq device was new to her office and she has heavily advertised it. A sure misfire.

You need to "baby" the lipo and maintain it. Lipo isn't going to miraculously take away your patches of fat. I highly recommend purchasing a Slimmer Belt and wearing it while working out and you should consider doing body wraps as well. Trust me :) Best of luck, you can do it!
then the doctor who taleked u inot zeltiq should do a "free" lipo for you...ask!
better check my spelling next time, ask the doctor who talked u inot the zeltiq to give u free Lipo!!!
Realself, why don't u have a delete or fix post button??
Nope. :\

The Zeltiq didn't work for me.
Hey, just wondering if you ever got results?

Thank you for posting about your experience. It's interesting to hear from someone who is more than a few months post-op. (9 months if my math is right?) Sorry you didn't get any results. :( Do you think you'll eventually try something like lipo?

Yeah, I'm seriously thinking about it.

Like I said before... I'm not in bad shape. I do cardio 7x a week for around 45 minutes to a hour and lift weights 3x a week. My problem is that, even when I've starved myself, I cannot get rid of these two patches of fat on either side of my belly button.

I did a consultation for lipo (with a different doctor) and might actually do it. My only concern is that I don't really feel like wearing a compression garment in summer. We'll see.

I know what you mean. My inner thighs are like that... something I inherited from my mom (thanks, mom! :).