Exceptional Skill, Professionalism, and Reassuring Manner - Columbus, OH

I have been a Sullivan Centre patient for many...

I have been a Sullivan Centre patient for many years. After having Botox and Juvederm, Restylane, and even collagen (the old days!), I decided that I needed something more aggressive, so at age 58, I elected to have CO2 laser resurfacing of my face. Dr. Michael Sullivan felt that it was a good alternative to a facelift, which he did not recommend at the time. (I appreciate his conservative and practical approach to rejuvenation.)

Dr. Mike and his staff prepared me well, and the procedure went smoothly and eliminated the age and sun spotting and the lines and deteriorating texture of my skin. The results were amazing, and four years later, I still have people commenting on my skin. Few people think I am 62 years old!

Everyone from the receptionist to the nurses to the physicians at The Sullivan Centre is professional, kind, and they truly care about the individual patient. It’s a medical environment unlike any I have known before.

Dr. Mike Sullivan is exceptional, not only as a doctor, but also as an artist. He is able to determine exactly which products and procedures will benefit each individual patient, and his manner is calm, quiet, and reassuring. I have complete confidence in the practice, and I can’t say enough about everyone at The Sullivan Centre!
Thanks for sharing. I just scheduled a consult w dr Sullivan for co2. I have had fractional co2 and I'm not getting the results I would like. Healing was quick so I'm sort of nervous about the recovery of co2, if that's an option for me. Thanks for sharing your experience!!! Any advice in the decision making process? Not looking to do full face, just my forehead for a scar I have!
Ellen thank you for your kind words. To me being called an 'artist' is the highest of compliments. After 20+ years I've learned there is an art to facial plastic procedures. Hearing that you are happy with your results truly makes me happy. Thank you for your continued support of the Sullivan Centre.

Awesome to hear you have had such wonderful results with the CO2 Laser!! Are you willing to share some before and after photos?

Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have the highest regard for Dr. Michael Sullivan. He is attentive, concerned, and tuned in to my specific needs and wishes. I appreciate his expertise and experience, and have complete trust in whatever he does. In addition to being a skilled surgeon, Dr. Mike is also an artist; he understands the structure of the face and can determine exactly what is best for each patient. I have seen his success not only with me, but with some of my friends, all of whom have been pleased.