Upper Eyelid Surgery, Best Thing I Ever Did, Great Dr! - Columbus, OH

My procedure was upper eyelid surgery. the...

My procedure was upper eyelid surgery. the procedure took about 30 minutes, very quick. Recovery also very quick. Very important to keep your head elevated, eat lots of pineapple or take over the counter proteolytic enzyme bromelain pineapple (this helps with bruising) and keep a good stock of frozen peas in baggies 20 min on and 20 min off. Very important to take care of yourself. Sorry I dont have a way to download before and after pics right now. I'll try to update later. I had a great experience, there's more I'd like to do, and I want Dr. Stephen Robinson again :)

Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for sharing your experience with us. Congrats on your happy result! :)

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

I was thrilled with the entire process, from the first phone call-the consultation-the readiness to book and perform the procedure-the cost-the professionalism-I want to get more done, and I am absolutely coming back to this doctor. Very happy client, love this doctor! I did a lot of searching around,before and after photos, the staff was very friendly and supportive, upbeat professional. Dr.Stephen Robinson was so sweet and very thorough in explaining everything. I highly recommend him. the cost was $1400.