Smart Lipo - Columbus, OH

Corrective procedures to tighten skin from...

Corrective procedures to tighten skin from mesotherapy, remove radiesse from lower eyes.

The smart lipo successfully tightened the skin, removed the ripples that were unevenly distributed throughout my body, eliminated the cellulite that was present, and left me with outstanding results immediately which continued to improve over the past nine months.

Welcome to RealSelf, osugirl! Thanks for posting about your experience. We'd love to see pics too, if you feel comfortable sharing them.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Heck is an excellent surgeon who exceeds his credentials in plastic surgery and role model for “all” professionals in his field. After sustaining adverse results from procedures done by other surgeons Dr. Heck did smart lipo to tighten my skin and a lower bleptharoplasty and brow lift to correct the distorted features that aged my face by twenty years. Due to the severity of the conditions, both procedures were a challenge and required an expert who possessed more than the average skills held by most plastic surgeons, Dr. Heck definitely surpasses this by far. Both procedures were a success. The lower bleph/brow lift not only restored my appearance but left me looking twenty years younger than my age right away, three months later the results continue to get even better. After being disfigured by the surgeon in my area who is deemed by the community to be the greatest plastic surgeon in our area and going to Dr. Heck, I can honestly say that he is the “best” and cannot express the gratitude I have for him. Additionally, he is not just a surgeon that will rush through your appointment and leave you with unanswered questions, he genuinely cares and spends as much time as necessary to explain procedures, options, and address any concerns his patients have. His staff is also very professional and courteous especially Nicole who has gone above and beyond to provide me with further details on these procedures whenever I contacted her. I have referred my family and friends to Dr. Heck who also had procedures done by him and were very satisfied with the outcome, I would highly recommend him to anyone considering any type of procedure dealing with aesthetics as he is a perfectionist and his work is impeccable!