Dont Read the Not Worth It Reviews - Columbus, OH

First of all I had my surgery scheduled then I...

First of all I had my surgery scheduled then I began reading reviews and trust me the reviews were very scary. They had me terrified however I went through with the procedure having my upper/lower abdomen, back, hips, flanks, and axillary. Yes there were a few times during the procedure that it stung but nothing extrodinary I was awake the whole time.

As for results I am only 4 days post op and I am absolutely amazed so far with the results and I still have a ton of swelling. But for the first time in my life I can see my hip bones I never even knew i had hip bones. I was 180 when i went am and am 184 now they did worn me not to weigh myself but i did anyway. They removed 2 liters of fat from my abdomen and 4 from my hips flanks and back. My procedure was broken up into 2 days tuesday and thursday and I fully intend on going back to work on Monday.

My biggest complaint now is the little bit of itching I have from the small incisions. But i would recommend this surgery to anyone who is considering it. IT IS SO WORTH IT!!!!

Houston Plastic Surgeon