Dont Read the Not Worth It Reviews - Columbus, OH

First of all I had my surgery scheduled then I...

First of all I had my surgery scheduled then I began reading reviews and trust me the reviews were very scary. They had me terrified however I went through with the procedure having my upper/lower abdomen, back, hips, flanks, and axillary. Yes there were a few times during the procedure that it stung but nothing extrodinary I was awake the whole time.

As for results I am only 4 days post op and I am absolutely amazed so far with the results and I still have a ton of swelling. But for the first time in my life I can see my hip bones I never even knew i had hip bones. I was 180 when i went am and am 184 now they did worn me not to weigh myself but i did anyway. They removed 2 liters of fat from my abdomen and 4 from my hips flanks and back. My procedure was broken up into 2 days tuesday and thursday and I fully intend on going back to work on Monday.

My biggest complaint now is the little bit of itching I have from the small incisions. But i would recommend this surgery to anyone who is considering it. IT IS SO WORTH IT!!!!

Comgratulations! Love your positive attitude. Thank you for sharing.
I am really seriously thinking about having Dr. Blome perform Smartlipo on me. I live just outside of Cambridge, OH. Can you give me any updates to your procedure?

Hello and welcome to RealSelf! Thanks for posting your experience so far. It sounds like you've got a great result so far, even with all the swelling. Congrats. :) Would you consider posting some photos to share your recovery process?

Columbus Plastic Surgeon