Awesome Plastic Surgeon (Lipo) !!! Would Recommend!!! Soooo Glad I Had This Done! - Columbus, OH

I'm 43 years old, 5'4 and 180lbs. I have had 3...

I'm 43 years old, 5'4 and 180lbs. I have had 3 c-sections (the last one 16 years ago). I also have severe stretch marks on my lower abs. I work out all the time and eat right (I know it doesn't sound like it at my weight but I really do and I have a lot of muscle on my body) however, I could not get rid of certain areas such as that c-section pouch! I know most doctors TT after c-section or with heavy stretch marks, but I still had great elasticity to my skin and I really didn't want the recovery time from a TT. I am sooo glad I went with Lipo only! In one week I have lost a total of 10.5" and my size 12's are big! I do still have a considerable amount of swelling, approx 12 lbs., but the recovery has been very easy. I took a total of 4 pain pills from 1pm last thursday until 5 am friday morning and nothing since then. I do have some mild tenderness, but nothing that I even need Tylenol for. My lower abs are already showing amazing improvement. I know it will not be completely flat without the TT but I can live with it. I will post photos at a later date...

Also, my doctors fee's included the surgery center, anesthetic, plus I had botox and Juvederm (under eyes and around mouth)

YES!! I would love to see your pics

Thanks for sharing your experience with is. Please keep us updated on your results as they progress!

Can't wait to see your progress!
Dr. Rahael Villalobos