I Love Seeing my Eyes Again - Columbus, OH

I had both upper and lower eyelids done as part of...

I had both upper and lower eyelids done as part of a face and neck lift on May 23, 2011. I was so tired of not being able to wear eye makeup and not recognizing myself in the mirror. I iced my eyes and used saline compresses the first days after surgery and had very little swelling after the first 2 days.I used Tylenol 3 for pain the first 2 nights only.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. B is very gentle and low key. I never felt pressured to do more surgery than needed. He was very frank about expectations and recovery time.

June 7/11. Yesterday when I asked for the senior discount at a store I was asked to show my driver's license!!!
I still have swelling on both sides of my face but my neck and eyes are pretty normal looking now.

That's fabulous! :) Congrats on your surgery.

I also live in Columbus, OH and am thinking having this surgery. May I ask what Dr. did your procedure?
Hi,My surgeon is Dr. Arthur G. H. Bing. I did a lot of research and saw some of his work on 2 women I knew, so I was confident that he was the one I wanted. Good luck - it is SOOOO worth it.
May ask what the cost of the procedure was?
The total cost was just over $14,000. That includes the doctor's fee just over $9,000, the surgery operating room(2500) and the nurse anesthesist (2400)