Excellent Experience with Facelift/eyes - Columbus, OH

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Treece because of the excellent medical ratings noted on his website, but also because medical students found him to be an excellent instructor (as described on website) so felt that he must have good intentions for his work. His profession summary indicated work of humanistic value. Dr. Treece completed a facelift procedure whereby he reduced my double chin and full neck and reduced puffiness and fleshy tissue on upper eyelids. Not a stranger to exercise, it was obvious that I could exercise my heart out and there would be no changes without cosmetic surgery. I still look like myself, there is no new face in the process, but instead I look younger (according to my husband and son) and more rested and in shape. I am no longer averse to having my picture taken and can wear a hat or a scarf without hesitation. Makeup is not always essential. My husband is extremely impressed and he is the one who looks at me. There are no observable stitches. Everyone in the office is supportive and will answer any questions without delay. They offer excellent advice.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in