Mentor Silicone Implants (Gummy Bears) - A Cup to Small C Cup - Columbus, OH

I will start by saying that I'm 22 and a...

I will start by saying that I'm 22 and a senior in college. I am 5 weeks out of surgery and went from little to no breasts, to a full B, small C (250 CC). I went under the muscle and had a lower crease incision. Since I had such little breast tissue, that was the best option for me. I went with the gummy bear implants, they are all solid, so there is no chance of popping, and I'm in love with them.

Honestly, the recovery had minimal pain, i was on vicodin for the first 2 weeks but really didn't need it after a few days, advil worked as well. The biggest struggle for me was just having to sleep on my back for about a week, I'm a side-sleeper so it was a little uncomfortable. I know everyone says that under-the-muscle procedures are extremely painful, and it might be because I didn't get HUGE implants, but my pain really wasn't bad. I had one or two emotional nights, just hormones and the overall change just kind of overwhelmed me, but I never once regretted my decision.

{edited}

{by Britt, moved to Dr review below}

I highly recommend the silicone implants as well as my doctor.

If he gives me my before and after pictures on our next visit I'd love to post them.

I hope this helps.

Thank you for posting on RealSelf! It must be so nice to be happy with your breasts now. And you'll have your entire adulthood to enjoy the confidence!

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating and Dr R was extremely open and professional and he listened to everything I wanted and respected every concern I had. They got back to me within 12 hours of sending an email and within a week I had my consult and surgery. Everything went so smoothly, I truly couldn't have imagined a more stress-free experience. I went to another doctor 3 years prior to this surgery and she was not only disrespectful but unwilling to listen to what I truly wanted. It was nice to talk to someone who just wanted to do this on MY terms and was extremely honest with how he felt but let me make the final call.