Cleavage - Columbus, OH

My family is blessed with beautiful, well endowed...

My family is blessed with beautiful, well endowed women, all except me. For years I was told that "my boobies would come when I have childeren" That didn't happen for me. I had spent my youth wishing and stuffing and praying for things to change. As I aged, I traded tissues for "falsies" Always concerned that one would fall out, much too much worry had been placed on looking "normal". At 44 I decided that I had waited long enough and finally did something about my body issues. I visited the doctor armed with all my questions about procedures and options and lists of things that I felt needed to change. On my first visit my questions were answered professionally and empathetically. My options were layed out (litterally) on the table and I could see and feel the difference in my choices. Pros and cons to each option were given in detail and I was encouraged to take my time and make my own decision on which direction to go. The surgery went smoothly and when I woke up, I finally finally had the cleavage I was meant for. My recovery down time was minimal, was back to work in an office in a week with very minimal discomfort. For me, the pain was similar to pulling a muscle or trying to lift something too heavy for me. The resullt of the surgery was going from a small B to a very nice full round C or small D, very suitable to my frame and build. I didnt want to draw attention to myself, just to feel confident in a swimsuit or have my clothes fit properly. I am very very satisfied with the results of the surgery, the knowledge and care from my doctor and would highly recommend him to anyone considering this surgery.

Mark C Preston, M.D

I felt I was Dr. Preston's top priority during the entire time I worked with him and his staff.

The implant that was right for me is the saline filled. Placed under the muscle. This gives me a very natural profile and even though silicone has been approved by the FDA for use, I chose saline because I want to know for sure if there is a rupture at any point in the future.

I'm glad this went so well for you...but I'm curious what sort of implants you ended up going with.