Botox For Underarm Sweating - Columbus, OH

I was very apprehensive about getting Botox for...

I was very apprehensive about getting Botox for the first time. The results were great!! I also have excessive underarm sweating and Dr. Heck put Botox in my underarms. It was the best thing I have ever done!!

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Heck discussed everything with me and made me feel much more comfortable. His staff was so nice, helpful, and able to answer any questions I had. He is very easy to talk to and extremely talented. I would recommend him to anyone for anything!

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Botox community.