I Would Recommend Him for Anyone Looking for an Experienced Plastic Surgeon with Great Bedside Manner.

I had Botox for two lines between my eyebrows....

I had Botox for two lines between my eyebrows. This is the second time I had this treatment done. I have one really deep line. I can still notice it is there but not as bad and my surgeon explained before the treatment that it won't be completely gone. I cannot frown anymore. I will try to post after pictures sometime this week. Overall, it is definitely worth it. I do notice the line is less deeper than the first time I got Botox.

Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

I went to see Dr. Michael Sullivan today to get Botox. He was absolutely awesome. He listened to my concern and answered all my questions before doing the procedure. I really felt like he cared and wanted me to be satisfied. I just wish I had found him earlier. His nurse and staff was also great. I would highly recommend him.

Thank you for your kind words and especially for acknowledging our staff. They all work very hard to ensure that the Sullivan Centre is a special environment. We are very happy that you are so pleased!

Glad you were pleased.