Dr. Treece is the Best! - Columbus, OH

Majorly antiaging. Keeps me looking years younger

Majorly antiaging. Keeps me looking years younger

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Treece has always made me feel like he really listens and cares about my results. I would recommend him to everyone. He keeps me looking amazing!

I had vaser done by Dr. Treece. While I am not completely happy with my results, he has been very understanding and more than willing to correct the issues. I actually wanted my flanks done and they took fat out of my butt! Oops! Not sure how we are going to fix it as one side is pretty flat and the other not so bad, but I still have the muffin top I went in to have removed, I think that is my flanks and butt would be described as buttock. Anyway, Dr. Treece is truly a wonderful person to deal with and I love his attitude. He said whatever it takes to make me happy, he will take care of it. I have some a creased fat bulge resulting from inner thigh vaser, and he is going to fix that too. So my only suggestion is to get only one thing done at a time. I think the docs may take out too little in various areas if you do more than one at the same time because they are limited to the amount of fat you can remove. So if you are offered a savings for doing more areas than one or if you are trying to get it all done to save any future downtime, my recommendation is NOT to hurry it and take your time and get all the areas you want removed all on separate occassions. They say they have to charge me a fee to start up the machine to do the "touch-up", and that is around $500, eventhough I have paid $2500 to get my back done, they still have to charge for the $500 touchup and to also get the flanks or muffin tops they missed on the first go around when mixing up and doing my buttocks instead. The only think I will say is that this kind of made me look out of proportion because now I have what looks like a rubber tire even more than I did before and my muffin top looks even more pronounced. Wish me luck when I go back in. BTW, most say they heal etc within three to four months, but my surgery was done almost 10 months ago and I still feel the numbness when I have to tighten my belt to keep my pants from falling off since my hips are now bigger than my butt, my pants just want to kind of slide off. Crazy stuff hey?
Update: I went to see Dr. Treece the other day and he explained to me a few things which I feel I need to correct in my statement above, as I am not a surgeon or expert in the medical field. I really like Dr. Treece, and he has allowed me to email him, call him directly and he has seen me as many times as I wish. I have a busy schedule and also had some unrelated back problems, which caused me to have to reschedule consultation appointments several times. During my last visit to discuss touch-up, (which I have now had several because I am so nervous about the results) he explained to me that the canula used to remove unwanted fat never went into the area of the buttock region, and that I misunderstood the areas that were treated, and he DID actually treat my flank area. He explained that it wasn't a bad thing that I didn't experience any bruising, numbness or swelling in this area, and that didn't mean the area wasn't treated. As well, he indicated the issue I have in the symmetry of my buttock is not related to this procedure. I really believed that the area I refer to as my muffin top had not been done, but he says he DID treat the area, so I trust that he is correct. He also said that my expectations are a bit unrealistic, and I am too hard on myself. He has spent a lot of time with me and has been more than willing to correct any issues, and this really is the bottom line. I referred a friend to him 6 months after my surgery because I know he is safe, and I am confident he is one of the safest doctors in our community. Also, I learned I only put a deposit down (not paid in full) toward the back area, which I estimated the cost to be $2500. Since my last appointment, I have decided to not have the Vaser procedure performed on my back (bra-line), only because I think my expectations are too high and I may be disappointed. Dr. Treece is allowing me to use the credit towards the vaser touch-up, which I am working with his staff to schedule. Also, I should say that I am 46 y.o., 5'8" and weighed in at 158 lbs. during my last visit. I still think it may be prudent to address one problem area at a time. Of course, it is a matter of personal choice, and if I had to do it all over again, I would focus on one problem area at a time to ensure I maximized the benefit of getting as much fat removed as possible for each area. Besides the numbness I've experienced, which as dissipated over time, healing and pain was very easy. The bottom line, I would do it all over again as I do have positive results, and I am sure they will be great after the touch-up is done. I would choose Dr. Treece again, because he has tremendous experience, he is safe, he has been more than willing to work through any issues, he has been very nice, and i have found his staff to be both pleasant and professional to work with. All the best to those considering such a procedure.

Glad you were pleased.