Much Needed Breast Reduction - Columbus, OH

Dr. Donaldson performed my breast reduction...

Dr. Donaldson performed my breast reduction surgery in 2013 (April). I always wanted the reduction since college, however I was scared to proceed forward. One of many reasons because this was considered a major surgery. I was referred to Dr. Donaldson by an acquaintance. She had wonderful things to say so I finally made an appointment for a consultation. My initial thought was, "It's just a consultation." Let me tell you, when I walked out of his office after my appointment, I KNEW I was moving forward & moving forward with HIM. Believe it or not, I actually called his office later that day and scheduled my surgery for the end of the month. To say I was excited AND nervous was an understatement. The weeks leading up to surgery I was on a roller coaster of emotions. I had lived with my "ugly" breasts all my life. I had trouble wrapping my head around the fact that it wasn't going to be an issue after my surgery. Those "ugly" breasts, believe it or not, was a part of my identity. I was excited to revamp my self image, yet at the same time I was scared....nervous....mostly about the surgery and recovery. Dr. Donaldson and his staff, especially Bobbi, are phenomenal at what they do. They were both available in the weeks before my surgery when I had questions. And let me say, I have several questions! On surgery day, I even cried (all my emotions got the best of me). Bobbi reassured me that everything was going to be ok and explained what to expect. I immediately felt calm. Dr. Donaldson was/is a blessing. He knows (even without being told) what you are feeling and what to say or do to restore your inner peace. He completely understands what "your" surgery means to you. My surgery went as he (and Bobbi) said it would. My follow-up appointments were properly planned, productive, reassuring, and I was advised of each step and what to expect. I would highly recommend him. You will NOT be disappointed.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Breast Reduction community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Reduction community today.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon