Skinny Mini - Columbus, OH

I had recently had a baby and was having problems...

I had recently had a baby and was having problems losing the last 10 pounds of baby fat.
I had a personal trainer helping me with exercising and I still couldn't get those last stubborn pounds off. I tried special diets and diet pills that were not successful. I decided to take the next step and get liposuction. It was the best decision I ever made!
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

My first step into the office the staff was very friendly and courteous. When I met Dr. Susan Vasko she was very professional and understanding of my insecurities of my post baby weight. The lipo procedure only took an hour in the office under a local anesthetic. Dr. Susan Vasko has a very comforting bedside manner that made me feel very relaxed and at ease during my lipo procedure. After my procedure nurse Laurie called to check on how I was feeling and if there was anything she could do for me. I continue to see Dr. Vasko for my botox injections. Not only did she make me skinny she also made me wrinkle free. This was a great experience and I would recommend Dr. Susan Vasko to any of my friends or family.