Not Right for Me - Columbus, OH

I have had a baby face my whole life, no matter my...

I have had a baby face my whole life, no matter my weight. At thirty five I was still being carded...the point of that was I wanted to express I still looked quite young when I had my consultation with the doctor. I simply wanted a more sculpted look...maybe even have cheekbones!! Lol. I had read about buccal fat removal and thought that might be the thing. Dr. Sullivan recommended a facelift. A FACELIFT! I thought that sounded a little far-fetched. I decided to seek further advice. I found a doctor that I felt listened to me and he suggested facial liposculpture because I had no sagging of skin or underlying tissue. Basicaly, no real reason for a lift. I had the liposculture and was thrilled. It is now ten years later and I still don't need a facelift. I do love my botox tho! The facelift would have cost me more than 11k, the facial liposculpture cost less than 2k. Bottom line...if you aren't comfortable with what a doctor recommends or you just don't feel a good connection with him or her, keep looking. There are quite a few skilled surgeons in Columbus.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm so glad you got the results you were looking for and they're still there 10 years later!

I'd love to see a before/after pic, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing.

This review is confusing!

This is the first reviewer I ever posted on the internet about anything... so, it came out very confusing and I don't seem to be able to fix it except to write an update. Here it is:
the liposculpture was definitely worth the money, 1800.00$ and the doctor that did it was awesome! What I didn't like was the doctor I saw that recommended an eleven thousand dollar facelift to a 35 yo. He was all about the money. I hope that clears things up a bit.

He was recommended to me a coworker.